The most successful companies are defined by the core values shared by its employees. Kamakura has built a solid foundation with its multinational team upon these basic and binding beliefs:
- Prior direct experience with KRM or KRIS preferred.
- Ego-less execution. Good ideas are good no matter where they come from or who brings them forth.
- Intellectual curiosity. Our professionals are encouraged to seek solutions beyond the obvious.
- Risk-taking. Creativity, honesty and bravery are encouraged to combat the forces of mediocrity.
- Work hard, play hard. A 100% commitment to excellence in customer service results in a 100% commitment to rewarding our employees through competitive compensation packages and other benefits.
If you enjoy the excitement, challenges and rewards that a growing company provides and you bring a proven, successful background in the financial services industries, risk management, research, software development, or software installation or sales, please e-mail your resume to the Kamakura Corporation Human Resources.
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Kamakura does not solicit candidates and if you have received a job solicitation it is likely a job scam. All interviews are coordinated through our HR department in Honolulu. Do not engage, and do not send money to anyone in connection to a solicitation of a job. Law enforcement is aware of the situation.
|C++ Senior Software Engineer||Honolulu, HI|
|Kamakura Risk Manager Data Expert||Europe, North America, Asia & Australia|