Kamakura’s rapidly growing client base includes some of the largest financial institutions in the world and clients in 43 countries. Kamakura is seeking client relationship manager to work with clients and potential clients on their most critical and complex risk management issues.
Applicants with the following qualifications are particularly welcome:
- Masters Degree in a quantitative discipline
- Extensive experience as an advisor to management, either internally or in a marketing capacity, on complex issues
- Experience with Kamakura Risk Manager or Kamakura Risk Information Services default technology especially welcome
- Highest possible ethical standards
- A lifelong commitment to excellence and education
- A dedicated team player
- Extensive travel
- Knowledge of asset liability management, liquidity and credit risk in banking or insurance
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SQL and ETL tool required
Position based in Honolulu, Chicago, or Northeastern US.
To apply, please submit resume to jobs@KamakuraCo.com or click here.